Sugar Orchid Column Press (Or Mold)?

Decorating By PinkLisa

PinkLisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkLisa Posted 25 Feb 2010 , 1:51am
post #1 of 1

I just bought Alan Dunn's Sugar Flowers book. When making the Cymbidium orchid, he refers to a column press (or mold). I cannot find one when I Google (GSA has one as part of a set but I don't need more cutters and I would like to buy several to make several flowers at once). Anyone hear of this and know where to buy one? I currently use foil to dry my orchid throat but that is a pain to get it to lay just perfectly.

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%