Butterfly Cutter Plungers

Decorating By mom23kids Updated 22 Feb 2010 , 6:23pm by TexasSugar

mom23kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom23kids Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 6:18pm
post #1 of 2

Does anyone know where to get the butterfly cutter plungers locally from PME? Hobby Lobby,Joanns or Michaels maybe? I need them in a hurry..of course! TIA

1 reply
TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 6:23pm
post #2 of 2

You won't find PME products at those craft stores. If you have a cake supply store around the area you may get lucky there. If not, I'd say order it online.

Quote by @%username% on %date%