Cricut Cake/ Hsn

Decorating By galliesway Updated 24 Feb 2010 , 2:11am by leah_s

galliesway Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
galliesway Posted 21 Feb 2010 , 6:42pm
post #1 of 8

I was wondering how many of you would be more inclined to buy it if HSN offered it on flex payments. I'm hoping they do carry it! It would more affordable to me than having to shell put that money at once. Just curious.

7 replies
alene Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alene Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 4:55pm
post #2 of 8

Don't know about making payments but my big decision is to buy the cakie cricut or just the regular one. Is it worth the extra money?

cakesage Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesage Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 10:11pm
post #3 of 8

I would buy with HSN flex payments. I am also keeping my eyes on Amazon.com, they also have very good prices.

glendaleAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
glendaleAZ Posted 23 Feb 2010 , 2:16am
post #4 of 8

I'm hoping that some retailers or HSN will have some really good product debut deals, so I won't have to hand out 400.00 for it when it comes out.

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 23 Feb 2010 , 2:30am
post #5 of 8

Actually HSN is offering a good deal for like $220. And you can make $50 dollar payments on it. My cousin had just told me about the deal she got on hers! Im still trying to figure out whether I want to even pay that much for it!

glendaleAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
glendaleAZ Posted 23 Feb 2010 , 3:01am
post #6 of 8

weirkd - $200 - Are they offering a pre-order sale for the cricut cake machine?

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 24 Feb 2010 , 1:58am
post #7 of 8

Not that Im aware of. All I know that my cousin showed me was the two different deals on the packages. One was the expression and one was another with less extra's involved for the same amount of money.
Here are the links:
http://crafts-sewing.hsn.com/cricut-personal-electronic-cutter-bundle_p-5601876_xp.aspx?ocm=sekw&cm_sp=Recommended*Search*top&rro=rrsearch-RI

http://crafts-sewing.hsn.com/cricut-create-bundle-with-2-cartridges-and-tool-kit_p-5838375_xp.aspx?web_id=5838375&ocm=sekw|cust_picks

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 24 Feb 2010 , 2:11am
post #8 of 8

puh-lease. The only cool thing about the Cake Cricut is the cartridge. Buy the Personal at JoAnn this week for $85. Then buy SCALfor $75. You're all set.

Remember ALL the techniques were developed and originally demonstrated on the original Expressions.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%