Raspberry Cheescake Flavored Cake?

Baking By mom23kids Updated 23 Feb 2010 , 2:40am by mom23kids

mom23kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom23kids Posted 19 Feb 2010 , 1:54pm
post #1 of 7

Help! I need to make a baby shower cake and the mom to be requested a raspberry cheesecake flavored cake? It's for my sil and I'm a newbie.Any help would be appreciated.TIA

6 replies
KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 19 Feb 2010 , 2:00pm
post #2 of 7

a simple thing you could do is make a white cake batter and add cheesecake pudding mix and some raspberry extract to it.

Also a good filling is to take 2 cups of rich's bettercreme w/ 1 4oz. pkg of instant cheesecake pudding mix and whip it up and then add in 1 c. of milk slowly and it makes a delicious cheesecake mousse filling.......you could alternate this filling w/ regular raspberry sleeve filling, would be YUMMY

Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 19 Feb 2010 , 2:27pm
post #3 of 7

Why not just make a raspberry cheesecake.

Mike

ttehan4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ttehan4 Posted 19 Feb 2010 , 2:28pm
post #4 of 7

I do a white cake torted and filled with a raspberry sleeve filling and cream cheese filling. I use a cream cheese filling from Dawn foods that does not require refridgeration, but they also sell it in the sleeve fillings as well. It is one of my most popular combinations.

mom23kids Posted 20 Feb 2010 , 5:32pm
post #5 of 7

thank you all for the great suggestions

deelovlie1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deelovlie1 Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 11:13pm
post #6 of 7

I just made one this weekend and actually was just experimenting with leftovers ...what I did was make a white cake filled with the white chocolate truffle filling and rasberry preserves inbetween layers...was very delish!! Good luck

mom23kids Posted 23 Feb 2010 , 2:40am
post #7 of 7

Mmmmmm..sounds delicious..thank you

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%