Kopykake Ink Delivery To Canada?

Decorating By cookiescookies Updated 15 Mar 2011 , 4:10pm by cab333

cookiescookies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookiescookies Posted 19 Feb 2010 , 1:32pm
post #1 of 9

I'm wondering if anyone had experience ordering directly from kopykake into Canada and how long it takes? I have an order in two weeks that I need it for and would like to avoid paying twice the price by not having to going to McCalls. (I'm in Toronto)

Or an alternative,since I only need one image does anyone know where to get a high quality image made? I've tried Metro and a cake decorating shop before and the quality is no where near what I get on my own printer. If I could get the one copy made it would give me time to be able to order supplies from kopykake directly.

Thanks!!

8 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 19 Feb 2010 , 1:34pm
post #2 of 9

Well...I ordered a projecter a few years ago and they sent it UPS and I had it in about a week...Call them and get your options!!

ShanB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShanB Posted 19 Feb 2010 , 2:19pm
post #3 of 9

their website says

Quote:
Quote:

Outside the USA we use UPS Express. This takes normally 2-4 days to ALL countries.

cookiescookies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookiescookies Posted 19 Feb 2010 , 2:25pm
post #4 of 9

Sorry. Should have been more specific. I know they ship quickly, but was wondering if people have had issues with customs taking long to process it. I've waited weeks for packages but could never be sure if it was the seller or customs.

Good to hear you received your order quickly KiddieKakes.

ShanB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShanB Posted 19 Feb 2010 , 2:57pm
post #5 of 9

I can never predict customs... sometimes stuff flies right through, other times it takes weeks!

I'm not sure how to predict those times icon_smile.gif

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 19 Feb 2010 , 3:01pm
post #6 of 9

I have a great customer near Toronto that will print for you. If you PM me, I will get you her info. Plus she has just opened a retail location, I think last week! I am sure she would love to have support and she really is a hoot!

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 19 Feb 2010 , 7:06pm
post #7 of 9

Hey Debbie....Do you have a Canadian supplier yet for your inks etc...I still haven't bought mine..The only supplier here sells the Photofrost inks and I'm just not sure they are that good...Plus it works out the same money wise to either pay $120.00 CAD and shipping or pay $88.00 US with $38.00 shipping from you so I'm just waiting to get the money together!I'll contact Kristin again when I am ready...

Laurel icon_smile.gif

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 20 Feb 2010 , 5:24pm
post #8 of 9

Hi:
She just opened her retail store last week. I will be discussing carrying more product next week as she should be settled in. I am going to make sure that she can sell them at a reasonable price. She will only be carrying the more recent supplies, Gold Label ink and Premium Paper. All others will be special order only. This way she can keep everything fresh! I will let you know once she is all ready.

cab333 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cab333 Posted 15 Mar 2011 , 4:10pm
post #9 of 9

Hi Everyone,
I just thought that I would add that there is a retailer in the Pickering, Ontario area that sells Photofrost inks and Photofrost papers.... flourconfections.ca
In addition, there is also goldaskitchen.com that sells kopykake supplies.
To anyone who is reading this, is there a big difference in photofrost inks and kopykake inks?
icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%