Looking For A Type Of Praline

Decorating By screaminglamb Updated 22 Apr 2010 , 12:30am by myslady

screaminglamb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
screaminglamb Posted 19 Feb 2010 , 12:04pm
post #1 of 2

Okay, my chef instructor from a few years back introduced me to a baking staple he called praline? It wasn't the paste though, and it wasn't the french candied almonds and they weren't actual pralines--they were finely chopped and candied hazelnuts. They tasted amazing and added great texture. Anyone know where to procure it/what the actual name is, if there is one?

1 reply
myslady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
myslady Posted 22 Apr 2010 , 12:30am
post #2 of 2

Could it be it is the french candied almonds, but he used hazelnuts instead of almonds

Quote by @%username% on %date%