Yoplait's New Flavors!

Decorating By susanscakecreations Updated 19 Feb 2010 , 12:09am by CTamiLynn

susanscakecreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanscakecreations Posted 18 Feb 2010 , 3:35pm
post #1 of 6

I was just wondering if anyone had tried any of Yoplait's new yogurt flavors in any cakes? They have Red Velvet Cake, Blueberry Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Cinnamon Roll and Coffee flavors..........
I haven't eaten anything but the Blueberry Pie flavor (and it's AWESOME! tastes just LIKE blueberry pie!) and I know a lot of you use yogurt in your cakes.............so, like I said, just wondering.............

5 replies
ninatat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ninatat Posted 18 Feb 2010 , 4:38pm
post #2 of 6

well first i thought if you mixed it with bc but i think it would curtle sp. i think you might have to thicken a little, so it won't sink into your crumb coat sounds good though bump

chefdot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chefdot Posted 18 Feb 2010 , 11:33pm
post #3 of 6

I have never tried yogurt in my cakes but sounds yummy! I wanna know too! icon_smile.gif

motherofgrace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
motherofgrace Posted 18 Feb 2010 , 11:49pm
post #4 of 6

i use yougurt when I run out of sour crema... wil ltry these flavors!

badkitty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
badkitty Posted 18 Feb 2010 , 11:59pm
post #5 of 6

I can't eat sour cream, so I normally use yogurt in chocolate cakes...I have been wanting to try the Cinnamon Roll in something though. Coffee works wonderfully!!

CTamiLynn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CTamiLynn Posted 19 Feb 2010 , 12:09am
post #6 of 6

I haven't tried any yogurts in cakes, but I've eaten the Red Velvet Cake. It was okay, but it sure didn't remind me of cake. The Cherry Cobbler is yummy.

I'll definitely have to find the Blueberry Pie. I love anything Blueberry. Any of their "pie" flavors take just like pie fillings to me (key lime, lemon meringue).

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%