Need Help With A Type Of Cookie

Baking By mishlove Updated 15 Feb 2010 , 6:48pm by mishlove

mishlove Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mishlove Posted 15 Feb 2010 , 5:30pm
post #1 of 4

A friend of mine wants me to make the cookies that are at Walmart and Sam's Club. They are like a cake cookie with frosting and sprinkles on them. What are they called and where can I get the recipe for them?

Thank you so much


3 replies
AngelaM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AngelaM Posted 15 Feb 2010 , 6:00pm
post #2 of 4

Not sure, but there are recipes called "cake mix cookies" that you can search for. Maybe it's one of those?

Teresa1976 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teresa1976 Posted 15 Feb 2010 , 6:26pm
post #3 of 4

I think you might be referring to the Lofthouse cookies? I have a recipe I found online that makes a similar cookie to the those.

Roxymom's Sugar Cookies

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 30 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Cookies Desserts

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
3/4 cup butter -- softened
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 3/4 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt

Mix together (val's note: I creamed the butter and sugar first. then added egg/cream/vanilla. then the precombined flour/soda/salt), roll out and cut (val's note: I formed into balls and then flattened slightly before baking). Bake at 350 degrees until light brown approximately 10 minutes. Cool and frost.

Also here is a link to the thread, I hope it works

mishlove Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mishlove Posted 15 Feb 2010 , 6:48pm
post #4 of 4

Thank you so much, yes they are Lofthouse Cookies

Quote by @%username% on %date%