Bride & Groom Cake Topper

Decorating By Sarah1986 Updated 12 Feb 2010 , 9:15pm by Price

Sarah1986 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sarah1986 Posted 12 Feb 2010 , 6:47pm
post #1 of 5

Hi

My friend has asked me if i will make her a bride & groom cake topper, i havent got a clue where to start.

Does anyone have any idea how to make one, or know of any tutorials which tell you how to do it?

Thanks, Sarah

4 replies
rainbow_kisses Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rainbow_kisses Posted 12 Feb 2010 , 6:56pm
post #2 of 5

For people toppers I recommend you get some on Lorraine Mackay's tutorials by subscibing to http://extra-icing.blogspot.com/search/label/HOWTO
You will never find anything better to help you model people.

Sarah1986 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sarah1986 Posted 12 Feb 2010 , 6:58pm
post #3 of 5

Thanks very much i will have a look.

Marianna46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianna46 Posted 12 Feb 2010 , 7:52pm
post #4 of 5

I agree with the Lorraine McKay topper tutorials. There are also some cute ones in the cake decorating section of a Spanish language site whose address is www.utilisima.com. I'm sure Edna de la Cruz has a few tutorials on YouTube and other places. I also suggest you check out a thread that's been active recently on CC called something like "HUNDREDS OF TUTORIALS HERE" in which several people have sent in pointers to tutorials of all sorts. HTH.

Price Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Price Posted 12 Feb 2010 , 9:15pm
post #5 of 5

I agree. Lorraine McKay (Aine2) is the Queen of Modeling with Fondant! Her tutorials are worth every penny. If you ever have an opportunity to take a class with her you'll love it. Her personality and talent are hard to beat!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%