Eeeeee! So Excited, Just Got My First Wilton Icing Tips!

Decorating By KellzNZ Updated 11 Feb 2010 , 2:55am by JulieMN

KellzNZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KellzNZ Posted 9 Feb 2010 , 12:12am
post #1 of 4

I found some on sale, and scooped up the ones I thought I might use, so I got a #99, #101s, #125 and a #119. Unfortunately they didn't have any round tips on sale - so those are my next purchase! Still I am very excited - am I weird?

I am a little baffled though, so was wondering if anyone knows what a #119 does - after searching online, it kind of looks like a left handed petal tip, but then I can't find reference to a #119 anywhere. Does anyone know what this tip does? icon_biggrin.gif Thank you, I know, I just found them and got excited, so of course I ended up buying blind...

3 replies
denetteb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denetteb Posted 11 Feb 2010 , 2:08am
post #2 of 4

Congrats on your tip purchases and happy decorating! I couldn't find anything on the 119 either. The wilton website has all their tips shown with a little pic of what it makes, but I couldn't find the 119. Welcome to Cake Central. If it looks petal like you could probably use it for that or a ruffle maybe?

prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 11 Feb 2010 , 2:40am
post #3 of 4

119 is a double curve petal tip, used for piping flowers.

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 11 Feb 2010 , 2:55am
post #4 of 4

Definitely not weird.....great fun to find new tips and toys.....even better to find them on sale.....enjoy!

Quote by @%username% on %date%