Where Can I Buy Betty Crocker 200 Piece Cake Decorating Kit

Decorating By objoref Updated 8 Feb 2010 , 2:29pm by Kiddiekakes

objoref Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
objoref Posted 4 Feb 2010 , 4:03pm
post #1 of 14

Hi

I live in Canada and can't find a place to buy it online (or in store).

Can someone help me ?

Thanks for your collaboration.

Have a nice day

13 replies
q2wheels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
q2wheels Posted 4 Feb 2010 , 5:23pm
post #2 of 14
objoref Posted 4 Feb 2010 , 5:29pm
post #3 of 14

thanks a lot for your answer but I've already found that website yesterday and unfortunately on that website this product is sold out ...

alliebear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alliebear Posted 5 Feb 2010 , 3:57am
post #4 of 14

amazon perhaps? or ebay

objoref Posted 5 Feb 2010 , 1:20pm
post #5 of 14

thank you for your answer ! Amazon.com does'nt deliver in Canada and Amazon.ca does'nt have it ... ÉAnd on Ebay I've only found the 100 piece kit ...

Maybe someone on this forum have but don't use it and would like to sell it to me ???

Thanks again fro your help icon_smile.gif

objoref Posted 5 Feb 2010 , 1:58pm
post #6 of 14

thank you for your answer ! Amazon.com does'nt deliver in Canada and Amazon.ca does'nt have it ... ÉAnd on Ebay I've only found the 100 piece kit ...

Maybe someone on this forum have but don't use it and would like to sell it to me ???

Thanks again fro your help icon_smile.gif

objoref Posted 7 Feb 2010 , 6:56pm
post #7 of 14

nobody has tis kit at home and want to sell it ?

LSW929 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LSW929 Posted 7 Feb 2010 , 7:41pm
post #8 of 14

I did a search and www.clearpointdirect.com has the 200 piece kit for $14.95. HTH

objoref Posted 7 Feb 2010 , 8:45pm
post #9 of 14

Thanks a lot for your search and your answer, I really appreciate it !

But when I went to this website it says : "This product is unavailable"

http://www.clearpointdirect.com/pages-standard/products.php?product_id=285

Maybe my only chance to get this kit is if somebody does'nt use it at home and want to sell it to me ???

Eisskween Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LSW929 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LSW929 Posted 7 Feb 2010 , 10:01pm
post #11 of 14

also found it at www.decoratorkit.com

ninatat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ninatat Posted 8 Feb 2010 , 12:21am
post #12 of 14

Hi, if you are a newbie, maybe you could buy the wilton first class kit, and book, personally i think you would do much better with that. and you can get it on e-bay, or if you have a craft store that gives coupons, you could get it half off. just a thought

objoref Posted 8 Feb 2010 , 2:17pm
post #13 of 14

Thank you for your help !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went on this website

http://ca.centrsource.com/i/be.....19e51ef79/

But whne you click on the link to buy the product it brings you to this webpage

http://ca.centrsource.com/consumer/offer/actions/go/default.aspx?oacid=301fff6c-6387-47cd-92ca-ba8432d24d6d&oid=6177535d-7195-46ac-9b53-ee719e51ef79&qbck=%2fconsumer%2foffer%2fdetail%2fdefault.aspx%3foid%3d6177535d-7195-46ac-9b53-ee719e51ef79&cAuth=False&cActPoints=0&cCountry=1&go=1

This webpage was saying : "Your requested page could not be found."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For this website www.decoratorkit.com - unfortunately they do not deliver in Canada.

At first I've only thought buying the Betty Crocker because it was'nt expensive and there was a few accessories in it that I would have liked to have (the press letter kit and the shape press & the comb for icing) but I was'nt sure of the efficiency of the decorating kit with the bags and the plastic tips.

I was thinking that it would cost me less if I bought the Betty Crocker kit to get the 3 items I wanted in it than if I bought them separatly in the Wilton brand but after reading your post I think I'll follow your suggestion and look for a Wilton kit as it seems to be a better investment than the Betty Crocker kit ...

Thanks again and have a nioe day.

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 8 Feb 2010 , 2:29pm
post #14 of 14

Ditto to the Wilton kit..It is better quality for your money..The Betty Crocker kits are not really designed for the serious cake decorater.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%