Has Anyone Ever Purchased Supplies From

Business By prterrell Updated 7 Feb 2010 , 12:28am by Rose_N_Crantz

prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 3:28am
post #1 of 9

Have you purchased supplies from www.webstaurantstore.com?

Are they a good source? How's the shipping? reasonable cost? quick? How's the customer service if you've had to return something, etc?

Thx!

8 replies
MnSnow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MnSnow Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 1:35pm
post #2 of 9

I've purchased from them--never had a problem with them.

My order came in a timely manner and in good condition. Haven't had to return anything yet

flamingobaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flamingobaker Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 3:32pm
post #3 of 9

I just ordered from them a couple weeks ago. No problems.
The shipping was a little high, but then again, I only ordered 2 boxes of cupcake liners.

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 3:42pm
post #4 of 9

yes. We ordered 3 1/4 oz. cups and lids from them to use during the bridal fair. They came in timely and we had no problems at all.

babeebk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
babeebk Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 4:40pm
post #5 of 9

Their customer service is awesome! I order from them frequently. About two weeks ago I placed an order and one of the items they sent me was incorrect. I sent them an email and I received my correct item the very next day!

prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 10:24pm
post #6 of 9

Thanks everyone! I need to order some dishers of different sizes for church. icon_biggrin.gif

sweetartbakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetartbakery Posted 4 Feb 2010 , 11:36pm
post #7 of 9

I order from them I find they are lowest for some types of things and not for others so I bounce around. had good experiences though. normally really fast

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 5 Feb 2010 , 6:36am
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by prterrell

Have you purchased supplies from www.webstaurantstore.com?

Are they a good source? How's the shipping? reasonable cost? quick? How's the customer service if you've had to return something, etc?

Thx!

Love them! Fairly good prices, quick shipping (I usually get my order in a few days) One time I got someone else's order and they have a chat area on their web site...clicked it, got someone right away and the next day my stuff was here along with a pickup from UPS.

Rose_N_Crantz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rose_N_Crantz Posted 7 Feb 2010 , 12:28am
post #9 of 9

Well this site has me sold. I have been looking everywhere for couplers that don't have a little notch cut into them on the side (like wilton couplers do) and a filler tube to make filled cupcakes with.

This site has them, and they're cheeeep!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%