100 Monkeys

Decorating By DisneyDreamer Updated 3 Feb 2010 , 6:34pm by ayerim979

DisneyDreamer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DisneyDreamer Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 4:59pm
post #1 of 6

I need help I want to make a special treat to take to a band I I fallow 100 monkeys but don't know what to do can anyone give me a hand??? Cookies, cake cupcakes. Thanks

5 replies
kweenofengland Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kweenofengland Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 5:33pm
post #2 of 6

I am confused...is 'I I fallow 100 monkeys' the name of the band? how many people should it serve? got any pics of the band?

DisneyDreamer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DisneyDreamer Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 9:51pm
post #3 of 6

Sorry I'm on my phone the bands name is 100 monkeys I'm thinking it should feed 15 people 6 guys eat about the same as 15 people icon_smile.gif

kweenofengland Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kweenofengland Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 6:05pm
post #4 of 6

well, I would think making 100 monkeys would be out of the question, especially since the guys are really just gonna eat this thing and not ooh and ahhh over it like us women do! lol. My first thought was how about 6 little monkeys jumping on a bed? Maybe playing guitar and drums, etc? if you know the rhyme....one fell off and broke his head....
one monkey upside down on his head on the floor? lol. But the bed might be pretty easy to do...the monkeys...not so sure.I have never made a monkey! lol! let me know what you come up with. love to see a pic!
another idea....you remember the monkeys in a barrel? maybe make monkeys linked together to spell out 100 on top of a sheet cake?

JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 6:10pm
post #5 of 6

Have you searched here on CC for "monkey"? You won't believe how many terrific photos come up -- cookies, cakes, etc. There are plenty of ideas for you -- HTH!

ayerim979 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ayerim979 Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 6:34pm
post #6 of 6

Well Ms. Dreamer I think that cupcakes would be the simple , cute and very neat. It will avoid you haveng to bring plates , napkins and all of that stuff.

I just googled some images and there are amazing monkey designs for you to get inspired from. Here a few I found.
(not my pictures I just did a image web search)
LL
LL
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%