Print Software For Edible Paper

Decorating By clc404 Updated 30 Jan 2010 , 4:20pm by clc404

clc404 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
clc404 Posted 30 Jan 2010 , 2:38am
post #1 of 5

Hello everyone.

I ordered edible paper and ink from icingimages got them today. Very prompt service. Was wondering what print programs are good to use? I have print shop, or is there one that is better to use. The printer I have is Cannon IP3600 go a good deal online from Staples $79.00. I haven't tried to print anything yet. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Cheryl

4 replies
tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 30 Jan 2010 , 3:13am
post #2 of 5

I use ediblet artist. It's free and easy to use. Here's the website to download http://deco.uk.com/

linedancer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
linedancer Posted 30 Jan 2010 , 2:24pm
post #3 of 5

I use Printshop 23 and find it works for most anything I want to do. I make a lot of ei cookies, I buy the regular icing sheets from icing images (no circles). Then you can make whatever size and shape you want.

I am also using Robo Master, which is the software that comes with the Silhouette. It is a cutting machine similar to Cricut. I cut the icing sheets with the machine. Perfect circles, squares, whatever every time.

I have edible artist, but find it is quite picky about some tasks, so I rarely use it.

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 30 Jan 2010 , 3:15pm
post #4 of 5

I have playing around with kopykakes software and I really like it.I can enlarge and reduce without distortion..Something I was having a problem with.The only drawback is you have to buy their icing sheets as there is a special number you type in to use their program fully and they give you credits towards future purchases.I havn't bought anything yet as I am still researching but I know that Icing Images offers a program with their sheets too.

clc404 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
clc404 Posted 30 Jan 2010 , 4:20pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks for the replies. I didn't relieze icingimages offered any sofware. I will contact

Cheryl icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%