Disney Princess Cake For A Sweet 15

Decorating By cata29 Updated 29 Jan 2010 , 6:07pm by cata29

cata29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cata29 Posted 29 Jan 2010 , 5:02pm
post #1 of 7

ok I am sooo stress out about this cake, its a gift for a neighbor whos daughter is having a sweet 15 in october.
She wants a cake with all the disney princess on it. Not like the little girls something very elegant and grown up.
icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif
How can i make a cake like that and worse her color scheme is lime green and hot pink icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_confused.gif
any ideas or suggestions would help. I also have surf the net and found nothing icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

6 replies
brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 29 Jan 2010 , 5:24pm
post #2 of 7

the thing that jumps to mind is a castle, with the figures placed around it. pink castle, lime green grass. not that imaginative maybe, but could look great with a bit more thought!
xx

rainbow_kisses Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rainbow_kisses Posted 29 Jan 2010 , 5:40pm
post #3 of 7

I made a stacked cake with gumpaste cutouts of the disney princesses around but I also had pooh bear and friends on it also. How about two tiers, one pink, one lime green and use cut outs and place them around and use flowers and hearts on wires to add some pazzaz to it.

cata29 Posted 29 Jan 2010 , 5:59pm
post #4 of 7

Thanks alot! This is helping

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 29 Jan 2010 , 5:59pm
post #5 of 7

Here are a few cakes that are more than suitable for a 15 yr old...One is a cake from a CC member called Tamivo (A taste of Whimsy)..Love her cakes.... thumbs_up.gif
LL
LL

prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 29 Jan 2010 , 6:00pm
post #6 of 7

Ice cake and do borders in white or a super pale purple.
Hot pink roses with lime green leaves.
Disney princesses done on gumpaste standing around the tiers: Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Jasmine, Belle, Tiana (I *think* I got everyone). So if a 3 tier cake, 4 around bottom tier, 3 around middle, and Happy Birthday piped around top tier.
Gumpaste/RI tiara topper.

cata29 Posted 29 Jan 2010 , 6:07pm
post #7 of 7

Loving all the ideas icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif
lets see what happens good thing i have until october,

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%