62 replies
tiawanna02 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiawanna02 Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 8:51pm
post #2 of 63

Im can try to forward it to u may i have your email address

kimmi1963 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimmi1963 Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 8:56pm
post #3 of 63

Michaels has 60% off coupons? I would also be interested in knowing how to find them. Thanks, Kim

adree313 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adree313 Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 9:04pm
post #4 of 63

This is either false, new, or really old. I've worked there for 3 months (shopped there even longer) and haven't seen one of these yet. I do know that there are no new coupons coming out this week. And there will be no copuons every other week for a while.

Oh, and you should sign up for the emails to get your coupons and ads -- they're stopping the print ad in the newspaper. Just a heads up.

pearlydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pearlydi Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 9:13pm
post #5 of 63

I have never seen a 60 % Michaels's coupon to buy regular or clearence items, except to frame your pictures. In order to get as much coupon as possible for me to save I told everyone in my family to sign up to Michaels's email, they will get the coupon I they will foward it to me.

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 9:18pm
post #6 of 63

I've signed up 3 times to get there emails and coupons and I still don't get them. Don't know what else to do.

2SchnauzerLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2SchnauzerLady Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 9:24pm
post #7 of 63

tiggy2, can you check your spam filter? My emails with coupons don't get past my spam filter and I have to go in and whitelist them!

carterl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carterl Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 9:38pm
post #8 of 63

In our area, if you use a competitor's coupon, Michael's will add 10% to it. So if you have an AC Moore coupon for 40%, you will get a 50% discount at Michael's.

bonniebakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonniebakes Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 9:39pm
post #9 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterl

In our area, if you use a competitor's coupon, Michael's will add 10% to it. So if you have an AC Moore coupon for 40%, you will get a 50% discount at Michael's.

really? I had no idea!! WOW!

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 9:48pm
post #10 of 63

adree313... your remarks are really insulting. guess i have to add you to my list of insulting posters on c/c... one of my wilton students gave me one last week.. she had plenty.. one of the cashiers ... used one on a purchase for me also.. so this is true.. sorry ... you didn,t know about it. my student . said i could print more on line.. but i was unable to find it.. like i said.. she had plenty also. and was sharing them in class. and she is also an employee of michaels..get your story straight before you post.ok?oh yes. i do know about signing up... hello? think you're the only one that knows about that.. like twiggy2.. never have received one..so come down with you tone of posting ok? isn't it funny...how we can hear the tone of posters voices... when they post.. like mine now.. letting you know how insulting your remarks are to me..

jojo0676 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jojo0676 Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 9:53pm
post #11 of 63

I have signed up too and never receive coupons. They are not in my spam either. I have e-mailed Michaels about this and there is apparently nothing they can do icon_sad.gif I just tried signing up a new e-mail account yesterday. Let's see if that works icon_smile.gif

carterl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carterl Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 9:58pm
post #12 of 63

Yes, I'm not sure how long it will last, but in the meantime, just enjoy it!

greengyrl26 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
greengyrl26 Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 10:00pm
post #13 of 63

can someone PLEASE post the coupon??? Or PM it to me?

icer101 Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 10:02pm
post #14 of 63

i forgot to say..on the coupon.. it ends sat. jan. 30th

menas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
menas Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 10:04pm
post #15 of 63

I'm in NC & right now Michaels has coupons at the registers for 60% off next week! Here, both AC Moore & Michaels add 10% to competitors coupons so look out next week AC Moore here I come!!

audrey0522 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
audrey0522 Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 10:14pm
post #16 of 63

I didn't read adree313's comment as being rude at all. I thought she was being informative and giving information she felt would be helpful. For her area I am sure it is. I find that if I read something and it sounds rude, I just re-read it with a different tone in my voice and it can change the way I perceive it. Just my opinion - not trying to cause trouble.

icer101 Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 10:21pm
post #17 of 63

i am also in nc... and the student gave them to me last week.. and already used that one and the cashier used one of hers last nite. like i said .. they end sat. jan. 30th... this sat!!!

drakegore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
drakegore Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 10:25pm
post #18 of 63

just from my personal experience, it took a looooooong time between my signing up and getting the emails and coupons.
i think it was about 3 months....

mcdonald Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcdonald Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 10:26pm
post #19 of 63

I didn't take any comments as being rude either... jus sharing information she had...... oh my...

grandmaruth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grandmaruth Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 10:31pm
post #20 of 63

I dont believe she was rude either and sure would like that coupon if it is out there

niragub Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
niragub Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 10:35pm
post #21 of 63

I received a Michael's coupon (via email) but it was only for 40% (attached) I wonder since I am in the West Coast it is different. But if you have do find the 60% coupon please send my way. icon_lol.gif

adree313 Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 11:33pm
post #22 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by icer101

adree313... your remarks are really insulting. guess i have to add you to my list of insulting posters on c/c... one of my wilton students gave me one last week.. she had plenty.. one of the cashiers ... used one on a purchase for me also.. so this is true.. sorry ... you didn,t know about it. my student . said i could print more on line.. but i was unable to find it.. like i said.. she had plenty also. and was sharing them in class. and she is also an employee of michaels..get your story straight before you post.ok?oh yes. i do know about signing up... hello? think you're the only one that knows about that.. like twiggy2.. never have received one..so come down with you tone of posting ok? isn't it funny...how we can hear the tone of posters voices... when they post.. like mine now.. letting you know how insulting your remarks are to me..

I had to take a breather for a second so I didn't get all crazy in response to this. But that was after my breath caught a little in my chest and my face turned red because I felt like I had genuinely done something wrong. But then I reread my post.... and then I got confused.

I'm very sorry you took my post as insulting. I was genuinely trying to help. If I recall I wrote "It may be false, old or new" New, as in, maybe I hadn't heard of it yet. As far as getting "my information straight"... to me, it was. My store has not given out any 60% coupons since I've been working there. So, I'm sorry about that.

And I didn't mean to insinuate that no one knew about the emails and that if you didn't you were stupid or something. Not at all. Some people don't know about the email. If we're cashiering at work it's one of our new jobs to tell people about it and to get them signed up if they don't know about it (and there are a lot). I was really just trying to help, in case there were some people out there still relying on the newspaper ads... because they are going away.

Again, I'm very sorry if anyone took my post as anything other than trying to be informative.

Oh, and if you haven't received your coupons... You're not alone. I wasn't getting mine either for a VERY long time. Then, suddenly, they just started coming to my email. Maybe try signing up again? Or, what our manager always tells us if someone has a problem getting them, try calling 1-800-MICHAELS. None of us can really figure why there seems to be so many issues. I'm sorry I couldn't help more about that.

adree313 Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 11:42pm
post #23 of 63

Oops, sorry tiggy, I just realized you said you signed up three times already. I guess you can try 1-800-MICHAELS. I've never called them before so I don't know how well they do at resolving issues, but that's all I can guess you can try. Hope it helps icon_smile.gif

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 11:50pm
post #24 of 63

Andree313 don't you apologize for that nonsense. Especially when you didn't do anything! I've seen some people get super sensitve on here and over react, but OH MY GOODNESS, that by far was the worst. I swear, nobody can help anyone on C.C. anymore without being called or told something negative.

cownsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cownsj Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 11:52pm
post #25 of 63

I signed up with Michael's and have been getting my emails regularly for sometime now. The problem I have is that I can never get any coupons with it. I click on everything and all I ever get is the flyer, but with no coupons. So, all my shopping trips are done using AC Moore coupons.

ayerim979 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ayerim979 Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 11:55pm
post #26 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBellaFlor

Andree313 don't you apologize for that nonsense. Especially when you didn't do anything! I've seen some people get super sensitve on here and over react, but OH MY GOODNESS, that by far was the worst. I swear, nobody can help anyone on C.C. anymore without being called or told something negative.

"Ditto"
I saw nothing wrong with your helpfulness icon_biggrin.gif

adree313 Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 12:01am
post #27 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by cownsj

I signed up with Michael's and have been getting my emails regularly for sometime now. The problem I have is that I can never get any coupons with it. I click on everything and all I ever get is the flyer, but with no coupons. So, all my shopping trips are done using AC Moore coupons.

That's how it was for me for a long time. I'd get the ad in my emai, but no coupons. Then all of a sudden they started coming, too. It was really weird since I did nothing different.

Thank you to those who stuck up for me icon_biggrin.gif

menas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
menas Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 12:01am
post #28 of 63

Hi guys here's that 60% off coupon I memtioned earlier!

Well I can't figure out how to post it but click on the photo option below & you can see it. Or if someone could tell me how, I'll try again.

adree313 Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 12:07am
post #29 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by menas

I'm in NC & right now Michaels has coupons at the registers for 60% off next week!

I stand corrected. That's strange. At the Michaels I work at we haven't been giving away any type of coupons this week. So, I guess it really does just depend on where you are.

pearlydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pearlydi Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 12:10am
post #30 of 63

I've received my 40% coupon, if anyone needs it I will be happy to forward it, just send me your email.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%