What Is It?

Decorating By CiNoRi Updated 27 Jan 2010 , 5:10pm by HarleyDee

CiNoRi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CiNoRi Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 3:50pm
post #1 of 2

Hi all,

I caught an episode of Cake Boss the other day, Buddy did a cake for his sister's birthday...the cake was of makeup, a purse, and a stacked tiered cake. On the purse they used strands of rhinestones pressed into the fondant.

I have been looking for something like the strand used. Anyone know what it would be called and/ or where i can find it? the only thing i could think of was something fabric related so i was going to head to my local Joann fabrics today. If you have anymore info on this id be grateful!

thanks bunches!

1 reply
HarleyDee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HarleyDee Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 5:10pm
post #2 of 2

Here is one site that I had saved from a while back.. it can give you an idea maybe.


Quote by @%username% on %date%