WOW!!!

quietude Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
quietude Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 12:57am
post #32 of 46

OMG - that is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!

ayerim979 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ayerim979 Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 1:13am
post #33 of 46

This detail is amazing, Wow was it hard to see it get cut after the long labor in this FAB cake

I mean that in a good way I know you said it was for your daughter,so her reaction must of been priceless

Emma37 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Emma37 Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 1:15am
post #34 of 46

The cookbook, the toaster, the suds in the sink, the pots and pans drying......EVERYTHING is superb! Incredible! Sit back and enjoy the complements, they are well deserved! Congratulations!

nellie0228 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nellie0228 Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 1:32am
post #35 of 46

Wow!! That is amazing! Great job!

milkmaid42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milkmaid42 Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 1:35am
post #36 of 46

When I first saw the post title, I thought "kitchen cake...hmmmm, why get so excited over a kitchen cake?" Of course I was narrowly thinking of a supplemental cake to a wedding, a sheet cake. WOW! It was well worth opening for I am blown away. I get really excited over minute detail and you haven't missed a single one. And each item is so well done. You are truly a talented artist. Your daughters must be so proud of their mama. As an earlier post stated, bask in the compliments. You have them coming.

kakabekabunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakabekabunny Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 2:02am
post #37 of 46

I am absolutely awestruck! Fantastic doesn't even come close to describing the job you did on this cake.

KimberlysKakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KimberlysKakery Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 3:40am
post #38 of 46

WOW~~ That is absolutely amazing!!

chanielisalevy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chanielisalevy Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 5:13am
post #39 of 46

Wow, you guys are great for the ego! I was so happy about the responses at the party itself, but to hear other decorators appreciate my hard work makes me feel accomplished! many thanks for the support...it makes the hard work worthwhile - and as I said, this cake was loads of fun.

prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 5:19am
post #40 of 46

I ame in total awe!

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 5:39am
post #41 of 46

that is just too cute. I bet your daughter was goind around saying.. yah.. my momma made that !! I bet she was so proud as you should be !! my favorite is the biscuits and mittens..

cor39 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cor39 Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 8:19pm
post #42 of 46

Lady, you got skills! I was totally amazed by all of the great detail. It looks incredible. I would have given up if I could only dedicate 20-30 minutes at a time. WOW WOW WOW

Win Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Win Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 8:26pm
post #43 of 46

Soooo cute! I've been working on a kitchen-themed cake for an upcoming competition and can totally appreciate how much work went into this!

Lcubed82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lcubed82 Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 8:31pm
post #44 of 46

Fantastic! Very realistic depiction of my kitchen today!!!

ruthi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ruthi Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 9:26pm
post #45 of 46

this cake is wonderful, it makes you smile on and on! and I can really appreciate the time and effort and HOW HARD it is to make a cake like this too. I just did a train cake for 3-year-old boys for their haircutting ceremony - a caboose and another car with gumpaste twins sitting on it - I got the train idea from Elisa Strauss's kid's cakes book and I thought, cute and easy, right?!!! OMG - what a nightmare that cake was - I think I'd rather do a wedding cake with all the extras including tons of gumpaste flowers before I will make another "sculpted" cake, even if there wasn't much sculpting. What a challenge, and it truly made me appreciate how much talent is needed to pull off a cake like this, so kudos (yesher koach!) on a beautiful cake.

loopilu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loopilu Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 9:51pm
post #46 of 46

wow, well done you! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%