Cake Calendar At My Desk @work... Such A Bad Idea!!!

Decorating By CarrieBear Updated 20 Jan 2010 , 9:42pm by CarrieBear

CarrieBear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarrieBear Posted 20 Jan 2010 , 9:14pm
post #1 of 4

So I just wanted to share a little story...

I needed a new 2010 Calendar for work at my desk. I saw one at the grocery store its a baking calendar with cakes and recipes etc. and I think, YES awesome!

The January picture is a blown up picture of a chocolate ganache cake, with chocolate being poured on it (a close up picture)

I put it up MondayIts now Wednesday. I have that thing staring me right in the face all day long, and all I can think about all day long is how I want a piece of cake, all day everyday. I am seriously considering taking it down and getting a different calendar for workthe drool is going to short out my keyboard soon icon_razz.gif

Besides this calendar could really ruin my new healthy eating strategy to start of 2010

But seriously, the power of pictures!
If I had a cake business I would seriously consider putting out a calendar with giant close up pics of my cakes and my cupcakes all over it.. I'm telling you it would work on me!!

icon_biggrin.gif

3 replies
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 20 Jan 2010 , 9:21pm
post #2 of 4

..moving to Cake Decorating. icon_smile.gif

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 20 Jan 2010 , 9:42pm
post #3 of 4

I've had those calendars as well. icon_smile.gif And yes the pictures always look so very yummy.

My current calendar behind me has pretty fish on it. Figured it was a safe choice. icon_wink.gif

CarrieBear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarrieBear Posted 20 Jan 2010 , 9:42pm
post #4 of 4

placed under wrong catengory .. sorry

icon_redface.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%