Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 19 Jan 2010 , 6:57pm
post #2 of 9

Done what, straightened a round cake?

Mike

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 19 Jan 2010 , 7:07pm
post #3 of 9

LOL! No, they are for your hair to straighten your hair. What kind are you talking about? I instantly think of doing the oven into a cake and a gumpaste straightner.

Samb88 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Samb88 Posted 19 Jan 2010 , 8:32pm
post #4 of 9

I've been asked to do black 'She' straighteners with a charm braclet! icon_eek.gif

Was thinking along the lines of maybe a one layer sponge as a mat, then the straighteners maybe made out of an oblong cut into three and using 2 pieces then somehow covering in fondant - ideally i would want the straighteners so they are open and standing up but no idea how i would go about covering all round the top plate and propping it up. The braclet bit i was just gonna make a 'Sweetie' one that would consist of think cut outs painted silver with a hole through the center, left to dry out for a week then threading onto a string and maybe throwing in some craft charms to bling it up some then the braclet somehow placed on the cake so that it doesnt look odd!

But in the real world not quite sure it would work - tried searching for some pics of others creations but seems its not really been done yet!

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 19 Jan 2010 , 8:36pm
post #5 of 9

Oh, the Chi straighners. They come in different colors and designs. They want the plain 'ol black one?

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 19 Jan 2010 , 8:37pm
post #6 of 9

..moving to Cake Ideas. icon_smile.gif

Samb88 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Samb88 Posted 19 Jan 2010 , 8:43pm
post #7 of 9

Just told She straighteners, i have a pink pair so just going to use them for the design but in black. Just not sure how to go about it, if to maybe just have them laying down with the plates shut and just carve or make two and stick together - ahhh the choices we have to make!! icon_confused.gif

Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 19 Jan 2010 , 8:55pm
post #8 of 9

Now I get it DUH LOLOL

Mike icon_rolleyes.gif

fseoer2010 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fseoer2010 Posted 11 Sep 2010 , 6:18am
post #9 of 9

What are saying! Want to buy hair straighteners to straight the cake? Come here ghdtradezone.com.
icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%