Cute Cake Stand

Decorating By ibmoser Updated 20 Jan 2010 , 12:47am by ibmoser

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 19 Jan 2010 , 4:49pm
post #1 of 4

Found this cute little cake stand at Home Goods yesterday. It made me smile, so I brought it home. It is small, and the dome is virtually useless because it is not high enough, but the plate itself will hold a 9" cake. They had lime green and this yellow - $29.95 each. They also were unpacking some of the Opulent Treasures discussed in an earlier thread - the cupcake tree was among them.
LL

3 replies
MalibuBakinBarbie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MalibuBakinBarbie Posted 19 Jan 2010 , 10:51pm
post #2 of 4

Oh that is soooo cute!

A few years ago a friend of mine was clearing the "clutter" out of her house and she came across a ceramic cake dish with matching lid/cover. She asked me if I wanted it because her DH said I would not be interested. Of course I wanted it! icon_razz.gif At one point I considered collecting them; but then, my house is much to small too have a display! icon_wink.gif

JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 19 Jan 2010 , 11:47pm
post #3 of 4

I have a friend who collects cake stands (has some really nice ones), and she doesn't even bake!!!! Is there an emoticon for jealous?

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 20 Jan 2010 , 12:47am
post #4 of 4

I have little room for cake stands, but I couldn't resist this one. Our exterior walls are bulging at this point.....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%