Type Of Wire To Use

Decorating By QPC65

QPC65 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
QPC65 Posted 18 Jan 2010 , 11:45pm
post #1 of 1

I am searching fot the type of wire that is used to come out of a cake that is used to hang crystals or other dangling objects from. I have seen this type of decorating on many whimsy style cakes like in the Ace of Cakes shows on the foodnet work. Does anyone have an idea as to where I can purchase the wire.

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%