Rub Transfer

Decorating By MiriamLoev Updated 18 Jan 2010 , 3:26pm by CakeMommyTX

MiriamLoev Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MiriamLoev Posted 18 Jan 2010 , 11:02am
post #1 of 2

what is a rub transfer?

1 reply
CakeMommyTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMommyTX Posted 18 Jan 2010 , 3:26pm
post #2 of 2

I don't know about a rub transfer on cake but I've done them on paper and other craft materials.
You can buy rub on transfers and that's excactly what you do, you rub the image from one paper to another surface.

Are you thinking about chocolate transfers?

Quote by @%username% on %date%