Easy Ideas For A 11 Yr Old Girly Birthday

Decorating By daisy0408 Updated 26 Jan 2010 , 5:04am by daisy0408

daisy0408 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daisy0408 Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 4:11am
post #1 of 5

I was wondering of some ideas for a cake for a girly girl 11 yr old ? I don't have girls ..I have two boys lol..so i have no idea..i'm just a beginner so i don't where to start or look..

tia for any suggestions

hugs
edee

4 replies
tastyart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tastyart Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 4:27am
post #2 of 5

Have you checked in the gallery? There are skads of ideas in there. Do you know what this girl is into?

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 4:39am
post #3 of 5

If you can't find out what she's into, then a cute girly purse cake would be neat...not too young looking like a princess cake but not too grownup like a zebra stripe cake. If you can find out what she likes to do, then you can design the cake around that...for example, if she likes soccer, do half a soccer ball sticking up out of a cake decorated in a couple shades of pink, with a fondant 11 on the side in the front.

SecretAgentCakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daisy0408 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daisy0408 Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 5:04am
post #5 of 5

I am still working on ideas which is nuts..I have my 9 yr old sons birthday next week...i'm not sure if he will have his party yet..he's real sick..he's been having seizures out of the blue. I don't post a lot about them on here..he has autism..he wants a bakugan cake which i plan on making myself...i'm on a level one..but i just haven't had the time to practice but i am going to start..i'm thinking for my niece maybe something such as books? she loves reading the twilight books and her netbook....

thanks for the ideas..i'm going to look around while i have a peaceful moment

hugs
ede

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%