Three Sets Of Twins Video.

Lounge By three_sets_of_twins Updated 13 Jan 2010 , 4:39am by three_sets_of_twins

three_sets_of_twins Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
three_sets_of_twins Posted 10 Jan 2010 , 11:21am
post #1 of 9

mama chris inspired me with her beautiful familt video to post one of my own.

three sets of twins icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

8 replies
LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 10 Jan 2010 , 4:49pm
post #2 of 9

O.M.G. I always wanted to see what your THREE SETS OF TWINS looked like and they are so cute. ANd even though I have now seenthem, I still can't believe you have THREE SETS OF TWINS!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 10 Jan 2010 , 5:23pm
post #3 of 9

They are all so cute! I'm with LaBella Flor though - I still can't believe you have 3 sets of twins! You are one special lady and are truly blessed.

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 10 Jan 2010 , 5:38pm
post #4 of 9

ADORABLE......especially those little babies OMG I wanna squeeze them.....In a good way! icon_biggrin.gif

Good luck on your move back to the states....it'll be good to have you here in the states where it's safe and you can drive a car again! icon_wink.gif

Ruth0209 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0209 Posted 11 Jan 2010 , 6:51am
post #5 of 9

I am in awe of you! I know we all just do what we do with what we get, but I cannot imagine getting one set of twins, much less three sets. What a gift!! If you ever had just one baby, you'd probably have so much time on your hands you wouldn't know what to do with yourself!

Bless them all and you and your DH, too!

three_sets_of_twins Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 2:34pm
post #6 of 9

lol thanks ladies! And yes although im sure having one at a time is a handful, I've gotten to the point where I wonder what on earth people with just one kid complain about lol. And yesh yesh babies are too squeezable for their own good. pinchable too.

CakeForte Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeForte Posted 13 Jan 2010 , 12:07am
post #7 of 9

soooooo cute! And the last one popped out his paci to smile at you!

JustToEatCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JustToEatCake Posted 13 Jan 2010 , 2:29am
post #8 of 9

They are all so cute. When I first watched I thought your oldest son replied "pretty much" to your question. I thought "ohh she's got a wiseguy on her hands".haha..then I re-watched it and he says "very much"...that's sooo sweet.

three_sets_of_twins Posted 13 Jan 2010 , 4:39am
post #9 of 9

lol thanks ladies! yep the oldest is a big momma's boy icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%