Pa Home Based Cake Business Question

Business By babydeer115 Updated 8 Jan 2010 , 3:37pm by mjsmith

babydeer115 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
babydeer115 Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 10:34pm
post #1 of 3

I live in PA and was wondering if anyone knows where to go for info on a home based cake business. I searched on the PA licensing website and I can't seem to find what the requirements are. THANKS icon_smile.gif

2 replies
PinkLisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkLisa Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 10:54pm
post #2 of 3

I believe it's the Dept of Agriculture.

mjsmith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjsmith Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 3:37pm
post #3 of 3

Dept of Agriculture is who you would call, and they can send you an information pack full of information that you need, I don't know what county you live in. so not sure of the number you would call, but I am going threw them right now, and have an inspection on the 22nd of this month. if You look at their website they can give you the county and the phone number to call. hope this helps and good luck

Quote by @%username% on %date%