Fondant Letter Cut-Outs?

Decorating By dmorrow78 Updated 8 Jan 2010 , 12:22pm by agroeve

dmorrow78 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dmorrow78 Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 6:43pm
post #1 of 4

I've noticed in a lot of the gallery pics there are unique font letters that seem to be cut out of fondant. I have seen plain font cut outs in stores, but are there other fonts you can purchase cut outs for or are they just tracing them and free-handing?

3 replies
jodibug0975 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jodibug0975 Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 6:56pm
post #2 of 4

They are using a Cricut machine to run their gumpaste through.

You can do a search and find dozens of threads on Cricut cut-outs.

Hopefully someday I can get one!

niccicola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
niccicola Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 11:52pm
post #3 of 4

you can also buy tappits. search in any cake supply store website

agroeve Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
agroeve Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 12:22pm
post #4 of 4

i use tappits, i have 2 types that i use. 1 is plain writing and the other is fancy

Quote by @%username% on %date%