I Made Alot Of Mistake On The Cake!! What To Do??

Decorating By BecuzImAGurl Updated 4 Jan 2010 , 10:30pm by cylstrial

G_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
G_Cakes Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 6:26pm
post #31 of 35

I think you did a GREAT job on the cake...now take a deep breath and relax!

colombean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
colombean Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 9:46pm
post #32 of 35

woman, if your cake is a wreck, than mines have had no reason to live! the cake is wonderful, and for what you charged...you basically gave it away. Don't worry. People are quicker to complain about a cake than to actually give you compliments. don't know why that is...

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 10:04pm
post #33 of 35

So if you give back half, you will have $40 left. And as I recall from your previous post, you really need the income. I can't figure how you made any money on this at $80. Giving back half, you paid her to have the cake, if you didn't all ready chraging only $80. I think you should try pausing before reacting. If it helps, come on here and get some opinions before jumping the gun. icon_smile.gif

Tee-Y Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tee-Y Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 10:17pm
post #34 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBellaFlor

So if you give back half, you will have $40 left. And as I recall from your previous post, you really need the income. I can't figure how you made any money on this at $80. Giving back half, you paid her to have the cake, if you didn't all ready chraging only $80. I think you should try pausing before reacting. If it helps, come on here and get some opinions before jumping the gun. icon_smile.gif

Well said LaBellaFlor, well said!!!!!!!!

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 10:30pm
post #35 of 35

I also think the "oh my gosh" on facebook was a positive one. I think your cake is very pretty! Especially considering what you went through that week. You should always wait to see if someone asks for their money back. Don't go asking them!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%