New (To Me) Cake, Candy, Wedding Supply In Mn

Decorating By denetteb Updated 5 Jan 2010 , 8:38pm by MnSnow

denetteb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denetteb Posted 2 Jan 2010 , 8:14pm
post #1 of 5

Sorry if this is old news to MN cakers but I just discovered Crafts Direct in St. Cloud, MN. My new favorite store. Kind of a cross between Michaels and Hobby Lobby. The thing that really caught my eye is that they carry Wilton's square separater plates. Also the little bottles of LorAnn flavors and lots of other cake/candy items. Their outlet store is next door with steep discounts. They also take JoAnns and Michaels coupons. And they have TONS of scrapbooking, stamping, wood crafts, doll making, candle, fabric crafts, holiday, silk flowers, wedding things, crafts I haven't seen for years and crafts I hadn't seen ever. And the biggest collection of flat marbles I have found anywhere. Mind-boggling inventory. www.craftsdirect.com

4 replies
MnSnow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MnSnow Posted 3 Jan 2010 , 2:38am
post #2 of 5

There is also Cake Candy and Wedding Supply in St. Cloud. If you google their name, you can find their website.

Crafts Direct carries alot of stuff! Love that store

denetteb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denetteb Posted 3 Jan 2010 , 7:03pm
post #3 of 5

Thanks for the info, I will have to check them out next time I am driving through. Although I spend so much time in St Cloud already, I will never make it down to my family!

craftsdirect Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
craftsdirect Posted 5 Jan 2010 , 4:11pm
post #4 of 5

We just rearrange our entire cake, wedding, and floral area. The cake and candy section grew by about 75%. Hopefully we added things that people are looking for. If you need a specific item that we do not carry, please ask. We may be able to special order it for you. Thanks for sharing your shopping experience.

MnSnow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MnSnow Posted 5 Jan 2010 , 8:38pm
post #5 of 5

SWEET!!! Now I have MORE reason to go there...hehehe icon_twisted.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%