Thanks For The Comments!

Decorating By Elcee Updated 3 Jan 2010 , 7:14pm by anotherslice

Elcee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elcee Posted 2 Jan 2010 , 3:54pm
post #1 of 5

Hi! I have been lurking here for a while and finally decided to register and post some photos. Well, it was so exciting to see the comments and to actually have some saved as favorites. I even had some cakes show up on the most saved today slide show.

I am a hobby baker and only make cakes for people who love me icon_lol.gif and think all of my cakes are wonderful icon_rolleyes.gif so it was SO validating to have cake people like my cakes!

Thank you all so much! I am now officially addicted to CC![/img]

4 replies
alene Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alene Posted 3 Jan 2010 , 1:30pm
post #2 of 5

Welcome to CC Elcee! As you have already figured out, this site is very addictive! We could have a lot worse addictions. icon_smile.gif You will find that most everyone here is nice and very helpful. You have some wonderful cakes. Welcome aboard! alene

LateBloomer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LateBloomer Posted 3 Jan 2010 , 1:53pm
post #3 of 5

Welcome Elcee. You are certainly at the right site if you want to learn the fun way. Its so wonderful to see cakes from all over the world. Like you I also bake mostly for friends but really value the comments and suggestions.

Elcee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elcee Posted 3 Jan 2010 , 6:59pm
post #4 of 5

Thanks, alene and LateBloomer! I already loved it but boy, once I posted some photos and saw that people were actually looking at them and commenting, I really got obsessed icon_smile.gif . Now that I know how fun it is to get comments I try to post a few everytime I log on.

anotherslice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anotherslice Posted 3 Jan 2010 , 7:14pm
post #5 of 5

Welcome to CC! I do baking/cake decorating as a hobby also. This site is very addicting, and I learn something new every time I visit here!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%