We Got Our Christmas Baby!!!!

Lounge By tab26852 Updated 12 Jan 2010 , 7:23pm by tcturtleshell

tab26852 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tab26852 Posted 25 Dec 2009 , 10:33pm
post #1 of 25

My little grandaugher was born today at 11:56 she weighted 7lbs 9ozs Her name is Alexis Grace and her 2 yr old big sister is thrilled. She thinks santa brought her.

24 replies
CakesByJen2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByJen2 Posted 25 Dec 2009 , 11:01pm
post #2 of 25

My son was born on Christmas, too. He wasn't due until Jan. 6th, but my daughter kept saying she wanted him to come on Christmas, and I had my first contraction just as she was opening her last present, and when we brought him home he fit in her stocking, LOL!

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 25 Dec 2009 , 11:41pm
post #3 of 25

She thinks Santa brought her! That is too funny and too cute! icon_lol.gif

When I had my 2nd, I had a t-shirt made for my oldest that said "I'm a big sister!" So when my grandson was born, I had a t-shirt made for my granddaughter that said the same thing! Just an idea for you .... icon_rolleyes.gif

Give Big Sister a big hug and tell her congratulations on being a Big Sister!!

And congrats on another addition to your Gramma Membership!! It's the best club, isn't it? thumbs_up.gif

MnSnow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MnSnow Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 2:01am
post #4 of 25

YEA!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas and blessings to the proud parents icon_smile.gif

Tiffany29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tiffany29 Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 2:11am
post #5 of 25

Aww, how sweet! Congrats to you and your family!

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 2:34am
post #6 of 25

Ba-by, ba-by, ba-by! Image

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 2:47am
post #7 of 25

Oh what a Christmas Blessing! Congratulations Grammy....I love her name too!

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 4:48am
post #8 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tab26852

My little grandaugher was born today at 11:56 she weighted 7lbs 9ozs Her name is Alexis Grace and her 2 yr old big sister is thrilled. She thinks santa brought her.

No way! I was born at 11:55 on Christmas morning! That's too funny! CONGRATULATIONS! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Ruth0209 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0209 Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 5:40am
post #9 of 25

What a sweet blessing! Congratulations to you all!

And Summernoelle, Happy Birthday!!

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 5:13pm
post #10 of 25

Congratulation!!!! My sister's baby came on Chrsitmas as well. She is adopting and was telling me what was going on with the birth mother. I said she'll be here on Chrsitmas and here she came.

Mensch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mensch Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 5:22pm
post #11 of 25

Mazel tov!

_Jamie_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
_Jamie_ Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 5:27pm
post #12 of 25

Congratulations!!!

ShelleyMJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShelleyMJ Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 11:51pm
post #13 of 25

Congratulations! My sister in law is a christmas baby too. A beautiful gift! WOW!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 1 Jan 2010 , 5:48am
post #14 of 25

Congrats on the new little bundle to love and hold (and spoil rotten).

Lita829 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lita829 Posted 1 Jan 2010 , 2:48pm
post #15 of 25

WOW...a Christmas baby! Now THATS the perfect gift! Congrats to your family on the new addition.

grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 2 Jan 2010 , 5:23pm
post #16 of 25

Now that is one heck of a Christmas gift! A new baby, what a gift of love!

I just LOVE the idea that big sister thinks Santa brought her, that is just to cute!

Congrats on your new beautiful gift, a grandbaby!!! I all ways tell people, I thought I knew what love was....but I really found out when my grandbabies came into my life!

God Bless,
Sharon

dldbrou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dldbrou Posted 3 Jan 2010 , 7:51pm
post #17 of 25

Congrats from one new Grammy to another. Just think what next year will be like when the gifts are handed out to this child. (Birthday/Christmas)

Make sure that a special cake is made for the birthday child and not get mixed with all the Christmas fun.

I say this because the date I was born was in-between my mother and my father. My mother was given a birthday cake and I usually had a small cake because of the leftover cake from her and then a new cake for my father the next day. I never remembered or had any pictures to remind me of my very own birthday cake.

It never seemed to be a problem to me until I had a son and wanted him to have his very own special birthday cake every year. And that is what got me started into making and decorating cakes. I eventually got out of cakes because of work and hand surgery but, I plan on starting up again since I have a new grandson.

Sorry about getting off topic, but a Big Congratulations to you.

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 1:55am
post #18 of 25

I was going to say Congrats to the new Grammy from another new grammie also dldbrou (you beat me to it)! I'm a grammie now too! My Christmas granddaughter was born Dec 10th & weighed the same as your baby tab26852. 7lb 9 oz. How long was your Alexis? My Janeace Claire was 18 1/2 in long. She's a tiny thing. Ain't being a GRAMMIE awesome!! I love it!! Congrads to all you new Grammies & new Mommies!!

dldbrou Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 2:19am
post #19 of 25

tcturtleshell, I haven't seen you on in a long time. My Alex was born Nov. 19, 7 lbs, 14 oz and 20 inches long. When did you come back?

dldbrou Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 2:25am
post #20 of 25

Oh, congrats tcturtleshell. What's she going to call you?

tcturtleshell Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 12:09pm
post #21 of 25

Congrads to you too!! Sorry about stealing this thread, it is about grammies though right?
icon_smile.gif I have no idea what the baby is going to call me. We all say all the different granma names when refering to me like mimi, nanny, grammie, granma, etc, etc. I want her to call me what she wants, no telling what that will be, lol! DH is PaPaw or PaPa. He likes those best. What are you going to be called? I can't believe we are grannies!! Was this your 1st?

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 4:29pm
post #22 of 25

My October fella already calls me Grandma (or as close as he can get) the other Grandma is Nana to him.
Isn't it cool (and weird) to be grandmothers!?

tcturtleshell Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 6:01pm
post #23 of 25

Congrads 7yyrt!! It's cool & weird for sure icon_smile.gif If I don't hurry up & pick a gramma name someone else is going to pick one... I don't want that! LOL

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 6:32pm
post #24 of 25

Congrats to all the new Grammies!! (I am called Mamaw) icon_biggrin.gif

TC - it is wonderful to see your friendly turtle on here again! icon_smile.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 7:23pm
post #25 of 25

Aww, thanks. I'm just dropping in Loucinda. Maybe I'll check what else is going on around CC. icon_smile.gif The new gramma thread caught my eye right off. icon_smile.gif I'm probably going to be Mamaw too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%