Decorating By dkltll Updated 16 Dec 2009 , 2:30am by jones5cm

jones5cm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jones5cm Posted 16 Dec 2009 , 2:30am
post #31 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkltll

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbesq

My wonderful hubby is also becoming more involved in the cake business and calls himself the "cake engineer" and often uses the pronoun "we" when discussing cakes. Too cute!! He's also a great sounding board. We also practice law together full-time (just the two of us), but it still seems we don't have enough time together icon_smile.gif)

Too funny! My DH also says "we." "We" have also started talking about starting a cake business together.

My sweet DH also cleans up my messes! I love him more for that than coloring & rolling the fondant. icon_lol.gif

It really is great to know that most of us have such super support from our roommates! Where would we be without them?! thumbs_up.gif

I totally agree, dkltll! My DH is amazing - he know exactly when I need the hands-on help and when to just clear out of the kitchen! He's my go to guy when I need an opinion and always willing to lend a hand with delivery/set up! He has always been my best critic (even when i don't need oneicon_smile.gif. He the BEST....Love ya Curt!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%