What I Want For Christmas!!!!

Lounge By tab26852 Updated 15 Dec 2009 , 3:03am by Rachie204

tab26852 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tab26852 Posted 9 Dec 2009 , 3:07am
post #1 of 5

I would like to have a few cake supplies that I don't have but what I want more than anything is my new grandbaby. My daughter is due at the end of the month but I want our new baby for christmas I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Send prayers our way for a healthy baby. We don't know the sex of the baby, so it would make a wonderful surprise for christmas.

4 replies
mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 9 Dec 2009 , 3:24am
post #2 of 5

Oh I hope you get what you want this year. How exciting! I love it when people leave it as a surprise for what they are having. A merry Christmas wish to you and your family.

ShelleyMJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShelleyMJ Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 2:44pm
post #3 of 5

Nothing like being a grandparent. Sometimes I wish I could have had my grandbabies first.

Congratulations! A new baby in the house is truly a gift.

manderson19 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
manderson19 Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 3:31pm
post #4 of 5

Ten years agon on the 23rd, I got the best Christmas present ever! My second son Justin was born. We got to bring him home on Christmas Eve. What a surprise considering his due date was January 11!!
Every year I get to tell him that he was the best Christmas present I could have ever asked for, and he loves to hear it!

Rachie204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rachie204 Posted 15 Dec 2009 , 3:03am
post #5 of 5

I just had to share my experience with you. Last year I was pregnant and Due Jan 6th. I was so ready to have the baby that my doctor said he could induce me on the 22nd of Dec so that we could come home Christmas EVE. We were so excited, we bought A Christmas Ornament a Christmas outfit, stocking and a hat. I went back to the doctor around the 11th of Dec or so and the doctor said he had made a mistake and they could take her that early...they induced me Jan 2nd. We had to return EVERYTHING....so this will be our daughters first Christmas.

Anywho...Just know that I understand how you are feeling! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you to meet your new bundle of Joy!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%