Omg Totally Had A Dumb Blonde Moment

Decorating By TheBlonde Updated 7 Dec 2009 , 1:28am by tanyascakes

TheBlonde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheBlonde Posted 7 Dec 2009 , 1:19am
post #1 of 2

I'm naturally a blonde...I'm entitled to these moments...lol

So I had a cake due today for my best friend's 2 year olds bday. He wanted Thomas. So I made the 3D Wilton Train yesterday and left it to cool. I mixed all my iceings and put them in bags. I was way too tired last night to actually decorate so I put everything in the fridge for this morning. As soon as I opened the fridge my jaw dropped and I couldn't believe my eyes. I put the cake in the fridge and didn't even cover it. YUP, HARD AS A ROCK!!! I didn't have time to redo the cake so I just decorated it and made a bunch of cupcakes for everyone to eat. My friend couldn't stop laughing. We've been best friends for 20 years now...she knows me...lol Cake looked great, just not edible...cupcakes tasted great though...lol Seriously, I've been doing this for over 3 years now...can't believe I made such a rookie mistake. Never bake while tired.

1 reply
tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 7 Dec 2009 , 1:28am
post #2 of 2

Hey, we all have those moments!! And I am not even blonde!!!! LOL But you made a great recovery for your friend!!!!! Congrats and get some rest, honey!!! Your next cake is likely right around the corner!!!!! Take care!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%