Kitchenaid Pro 600

Decorating By langranny Updated 9 Dec 2009 , 5:03am by DanaMae

langranny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
langranny Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 9:36pm
post #1 of 6

(Just in case you haven't talked to Santa yet, Amazon.com has the Pro 600 for $323.99 with a $50 rebate (final cost $273.99) That's where I bought mine last year.

5 replies
JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 5 Dec 2009 , 3:24am
post #2 of 6

Good price!

Jen icon_smile.gif

HerBoudoir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HerBoudoir Posted 5 Dec 2009 , 9:09pm
post #3 of 6

On Cyber Monday, it was 299 with the 50 rebate.

I sent links about 4 times to the fiance icon_wink.gif

lutie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lutie Posted 8 Dec 2009 , 7:20pm
post #4 of 6

I have a KitchenAid Pro 6 quart with which I am unhappy. It just came back from the repair shop and still makes noise. If someone out there has a handy, dandy person in their household that can wiggle a few screws, they can have it for $100.00 (plus postage)...It runs, but I got a new one. (If I am not supposed to put that on the forum, I am sorry in advance because I searched on the FAQ's to make sure I was in compliance...it did not show anything in this category) PM me if you are interested...it is 5 years old and is white...pristine looking!

11cupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
11cupcakes Posted 9 Dec 2009 , 3:17am
post #5 of 6

I got great deal on mine on black friday.I finally had chance to use it today and I love it.

DanaMae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DanaMae Posted 9 Dec 2009 , 5:03am
post #6 of 6

Bought mine last weekend. Haven't used it yet. It was on sale for $369, plus $50 rebate, plus 20% off on top of the sale price. Was so excited...had to buy it. Will be using it later this week as I have Christmas goodies to start and a 21st birthday cake for a friends daughter. I'm looking forward to seeing what it will do with a double batch of cheese straws!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%