I Wish People Would Be Honest From The Get Go

Decorating By cheeseball Updated 25 Nov 2009 , 10:56pm by cheeseball

cheeseball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheeseball Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 10:43pm
post #1 of 2

I know the drill...price and number of servings up front, so we don't waste time. This was a close relative of a very good customer so I figured, "Hey, she knows we aren't cheap"

But it was really my fault...here I go thinking that a sane person wouldn't really think they could get a cake that serves 50 for less money than the various little cakes that only serves 10 that the relative who referred them orders throughout the year. Oh, and not just a cake that serves 50, a MAGNIFICENT cake, in two days.

You know that burger commercial where the guy goes into various stores going, "What can I get for a buck?" Favorite response was from the cabbie, "You can get out." icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

But wouldn't it be nice if they were all honest right from the start? "Here's what I've got - what will that buy me?" Not, "Show me the best" and way down the line, "I've only got $20" icon_rolleyes.gif Good news is that I spent more time on this post than I did on that foolishness icon_lol.gif crikey, I better go check my cheesecakes

1 reply
cheeseball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheeseball Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 10:56pm
post #2 of 2

Cheesecakes are good, but that little heartstopping moment is what I get for fiddling around on CC instead what I was 'sposed to be doing icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%