Thanksgiving

Decorating By BeeBoos-8599_ Updated 26 Nov 2009 , 11:33pm by kakeladi

BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 8:03pm
post #1 of 3

I just thought it might be nice to start a thread for Thanksgiving and say what we are Thankfull for this year. I will start.

*I am thankfull for my 2 ultra healthy and energetic girls who drvie me batty 24/7 with thier noise (currently fighting while I type this).
*I am thankfull for our home creaks, squeaks and wobbly doorknobs and all.
*I am thankfull for my husband who even with my wacky mood swings and wieght gains still thinks I am sexy and loves me with all of his heart.
*I am thankfull for my 95 year old Grandmother who after 5 husbands and a very checkered past has taught me that what matters is what you think of yourself and not what others think of you.
*I am thankfull for Margaritas! Hey we all have to have something to go to don't we?

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my CC friends.

2 replies
BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 8:04pm
post #2 of 3

Sorry, I thought I had it in the Lounge but oh well!

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 26 Nov 2009 , 11:33pm
post #3 of 3

I am sooooo very grateful for:
* That I am the daughter of my Lord and Savior, Jesus icon_smile.gif
*Good health. Yes, I have been under the weather for a couple of wks but generally I am in good health.
*A nice warm home to live in, located in a nice neighborhood - even though I am 1,000s of miles from my family.
*Plenty of food to eat and clothes to wear.
*To be living in the U.S.A - even w/it's problems it still is one of the greatest places in the world to live.
*This site - the friends here. Your prayers, offers of help and love has been wonderful.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%