Too Late For New Moon Cake Entry?

Decorating By missyd4e Updated 28 Nov 2009 , 12:56pm by sherrycanary62

missyd4e Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyd4e Posted 23 Nov 2009 , 6:48pm
post #1 of 6

I have a New Moon cake that I just finished and wanted to enter into the cake contest but don't know how. I am wondering if it is too late to add an entry? TIA

5 replies
Mme_K Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mme_K Posted 23 Nov 2009 , 6:54pm
post #2 of 6

Voting has already started. icon_sad.gif But be sure to post it in your photos so we can still enjoy it!! thumbs_up.gif

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 23 Nov 2009 , 9:07pm
post #3 of 6

That happened to me once, because it says Voting begins on November 23rd, which means you have to enter by Nov. 22nd.

They should probably change that to say something like "All cakes must be entered by 11:59 ET, on Nov. 22nd.

But definitely post your pic so that we can see it.

Sorry!

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 23 Nov 2009 , 10:20pm
post #4 of 6

I noticed a lot of those cakes while they are Twilight themed are not New Moon themed. I wonder if that makes any difference.

CakeMommyTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMommyTX Posted 23 Nov 2009 , 10:31pm
post #5 of 6

The contest title says "Twilight/New Moon", so I'm guessing Twilight cakes are fine also.

sherrycanary62 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sherrycanary62 Posted 28 Nov 2009 , 12:56pm
post #6 of 6

From the Contest page:

In celebration of the highly anticipated movie NEW MOON based on the best-selling Twilight Saga book series by Stephenie Meyer, we are having a Twilight-themed cake contest!

Your cake contest entry can be in the theme of any of the Twilight Saga books, characters or movies. You are not limited to just New Moon.

I wish I had read this before I voted...I only voted on New Moon Cakes as I thought it was the specific for the contest...I feel bad..once you have voted for a cake can you vote for it again?...and since I didn't vote on any non-new moon cakes can I now go back and vote for them?

'tupid newbie mistakes icon_eek.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%