The Kids Science Fair Projects

Lounge By sadsmile Updated 20 Nov 2009 , 11:36pm by mbelgard

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 20 Nov 2009 , 2:55pm
post #1 of 2

Are DONE!!! YAY!!!!!!! Finally finished! We had quite a time between the floods and me going out of town for my mom's medical emergency.
This year my kids used technology to make their presentations and saved a tree, some natural resources and our own bottom line... icon_wink.gif
They used Power Point Presentations and totally tweaked them out to the max. I am just amazed at how much they have learned. Things were dancing and popping across the screen and fading from one color to the next, the slides where making cool entrances and exits. It's just really cool!
I can't wait to see how their teachers liked them. Of course we got permission first and they will receive their total grade since they have their log book and made the final Report in a Word Document. Crossing my fingers and going to wait all day to find out.

And I am glad to have the full use of my computer back- I don't like to share... icon_lol.gif And they were busy taking turns hogging it all up...LOL

Oh I hate waiting!!!! I wish the teachers would just email me and put me out of suspense already.

Edited to fix the title... who spells science wrong!? ... me that's who icon_rolleyes.gif

1 reply
mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 20 Nov 2009 , 11:36pm
post #2 of 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsmile

This year my kids used technology to make their presentations and saved a tree, some natural resources and our own bottom line... icon_wink.gif

Our kids don't get to be Earth friendly, they HAVE to use a tri-fold backboard with their stuff glued on. Then to top it off they don't have room on the bus for all of them so they have to run a seperate vehicle the 3 hours to Bismark for the state contest.

I hope your kids do well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%