Do You Have A C&h Box On Hand?

Decorating By jlh Updated 19 Nov 2009 , 10:14pm by Texas_Rose

jlh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jlh Posted 19 Nov 2009 , 10:09pm
post #1 of 2

I'm making treats for a class. There is a peanut allergy and I was told to avoid all prodcuts with the warning "processed in a facility that process tree nuts/peanuts". I forgot about my powdered sugar. I no longer have the box...it's been transfered to a container. Do you have a box? Could you please check the label for me? Just the blue/white box of standard C&H powdered sugar. I'm making them tonight!! Thanks so much.

1 reply
Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 19 Nov 2009 , 10:14pm
post #2 of 2

This is from their website:

Quote:
Quote:

December, 2007
To All American Sugar Refining, Inc. Valued Customers:
In response to numerous customer inquiries regarding the potential presence of known allergens
in our American Sugar Refining, Inc.s products, please note the following:
With respect to the potential presence of known allergens, please be advised that neither
crustaceans/shellfish (such as crab, crayfish, lobster, and shrimp), pork or any other animal, eggs,
gluten, sulfites, MSG, fish, milk/dairy, whey, milk proteins, caseinate, butter, peanuts, peanut byproducts,
wheat, barley, rye, oats, psyllium, soy, celery and its products, mustard and its
products, sesame and its products, tree nuts (including almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, filberts,
hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, chestnuts, pecans, pine nuts, pistachios, and walnuts) nor their
derivatives and by-products are present in any refined cane sugar product we manufacture. In
addition, none of our refined cane sugar products are produced on equipment that comes in
contact with any of these known allergens.

Sounds like you're safe icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%