Last Night's Episode Of Cake Boss

Decorating By cylstrial Updated 19 Nov 2009 , 3:23am by heddahope

heddahope Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heddahope Posted 19 Nov 2009 , 3:23am
post #31 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakesdivine

I Can't stand the show, I've seen 2 episodes (the first because I thought "Oh goodie a new cake show" then the bridezilla one because of all the hype on CC about it) and it feels like the Jerry Springer version of Ace of Cakes without the cake talent other than Buddy to really back it up, and his accent grates on my nerves. It just all seems so low class because of the drama.

Being from the south, I always hear awful things said (especially on t.v.) about our accent, usually along the lines of being uneducated. That said I don't think cakesdivine meant low class because of his accent. She said "low class because of the drama" and I kinda agree.

My family used to own an restaurant and yes it would be crazy sometimes, but the things they (producers) have them do is ridiculous and annoying at best. I still watch though, and that will keep them doing this stuff because so many of us still watch and "they" think it is because of the drama.

I wish they would let the natural environment come through and I'm pretty sure it would still wind up being interesting, in addition to the cakes.

Sorry if I just rambled and didn't make any sense, I have been suffering with a migraine. I probably should get off the computer, but I just can't tear myself away from CC, lol.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%