Topsy Turvey Pans?

Decorating By cakebaker1957 Updated 16 Nov 2009 , 2:11am by bettinashoe

cakebaker1957 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1957 Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 1:54am
post #1 of 3

What web site are these at? i know i found one last week, but now i cant find it. They are 4 pans i think to the set, Any one know what im talking about? They are curently out of stock, and i was wanting to check to see if there in yet>

2 replies
confectionsofahousewife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
confectionsofahousewife Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 2:10am
post #2 of 3

Like these?
I didn't even know you could buy those! Although I've never had occasion to make a topsy turvy cake yet....

bettinashoe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bettinashoe Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 2:11am
post #3 of 3

Petal Crafts has a few sets as does Icing On The Cake. Just enter the key word topsy.

Quote by @%username% on %date%