Ice Or Icicles

Decorating By chelleb1974 Updated 15 Nov 2009 , 6:10am by miny

chelleb1974 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chelleb1974 Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 5:12am
post #1 of 3

Hey everyone,

I am making a cake that I would like to put ice or icicles on, only I am drawing a blank at how I would go about this. My initial thought is poured sugar, but can't seem to find molds for ice or icicles.

Thanks in advance!

2 replies
aundrea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aundrea Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 5:31am
post #2 of 3

i saw once on tv a woman making a gingerbread house with icecles ?spelling- anyway, she used RI and i think a tip1 or 0 (some i think were 00) and they were unbelievable.
im sure you could also use a larger tip too for bigger ones.

miny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miny Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 6:10am
post #3 of 3

I was gonna say RI too

Quote by @%username% on %date%