I Am Soooooo Hurt, What A Trusting Fool I Am! (Long)

Decorating By mw902 Updated 23 Nov 2009 , 4:43am by crisseyann

mw902 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mw902 Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 7:29pm
post #31 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by vagostino

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw902

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmysmoother

Sorry for the misunderstanding MW902 but yes what cutiepiecakes said is totally true. It's amazing what people will try to get away and it's so disappointing to find out that people can be so inconsiderate and downright dishonesticon_sad.gificon_sad.gificon_sad.gif Sending hugs and well wishes - hope things go well on Mondayicon_smile.gif

No problem! ! ! It is almost humorous to me the more I think about this....a lot of what was taken, or eaten, or whatever the heck happen was christmas stuff, so much for christmas spirit huh! ! ! WHO STEALS XMAS COOKIES? lol!

The cookie grinch!

HAHAH! That is how I will refer to them from now on.....lol!

hilly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hilly Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 8:08pm
post #32 of 35

I'd be devastated too... Positive thoughts that maybe someone overlooked some mistake and your money (or your extra goodies) are somewhere. Please let us know what happens.

mw902 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mw902 Posted 23 Nov 2009 , 4:11am
post #33 of 35

Sorry it has taken me so long to update you guys.....my mom passed away on Wednesday and it has turned into a crazy week.....my sis in law did email the lady and told her what happen. The organizer said that she was not aware of any problems so she just couldn't understand what might have happen, but there was nothing she could do as far as the product or the money. At this point in time I have other things to worry about besides 40.00 that someone decided to take from me, all I can say is karma .....what goes around comes around! I just hope that someone doesn't do this to them when they are at their lowest. Thanks guys !

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 23 Nov 2009 , 4:19am
post #34 of 35

Oh my--I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom's passing. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy. God bless you very much.

crisseyann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crisseyann Posted 23 Nov 2009 , 4:43am
post #35 of 35

My heart goes out to you. Your story is very sad and I hate that you had to go through this. Sending blessings and prayers to your family at this time of great loss. Be strong for your children and give them the best Christmas ever! Gifts don't mean diddly....they KNOW what a special mom they have and that you would do everything in your power for them. Take care.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%