Bakugan Balls

Decorating By KATE39 Updated 11 Nov 2009 , 11:24pm by KATE39

KATE39 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KATE39 Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 9:55pm
post #1 of 5

I need help!! My niece wants a bakugan ball cake. All the pictures have the ball opened. I need a picture of a ball with it closed. I am asking for your help to tell me where to go to find it. Please and thank you in advance! It's needed for this weekend.

4 replies
icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 10:12pm
post #2 of 5

i made g/p bakugan balls for 6 cupcakes.. for a lady that i make both of her childrens cakes.. i do not have a pic of it in my photos.. she gave me a ball to go by.. didn,t have to make the cake look like the ball.. made the balls for c/c tops. i was really proud. couldn,t hardly tell which was the real ball and the g/p ball.. anyway.. just go to walmart or ask someone if they hve this game and you will have the closed ball to go by.. or look on the internet for this.. she also sent me pics of it on the computer. don,t know now where it was. hth i charged her $8.00 per c/c for them. she had no problem.. some other decorators could be higher..

keflyn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keflyn Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 10:13pm
post #3 of 5

it's a frontview but the backside is just about the same
LL

tara22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tara22 Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 10:17pm
post #4 of 5

Here is a bakugun cake that i did last week. when the woman called to order it, I had to ask her to spell it...I had no idea what she was talking about. I hope this helps!
LL

KATE39 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KATE39 Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 11:24pm
post #5 of 5

Thank you very much!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%