Formula For Mixing "tiffaney" Blue

Decorating By sweettooth59 Updated 11 Nov 2009 , 6:54pm by Teekakes

sweettooth59 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweettooth59 Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 4:21pm
post #1 of 4

Hi guys,

Greetings from the Bahamas, I may not contribute or respond a others do but do enjoy being apart of the forum. I need help, can someone suggest what color combination would produce the clor blue that is used by the jewellery company "Tiffaney' urgently needs some suggestions.

Thanks,
Sharlaine

3 replies
Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 6:38pm
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweettooth59

Hi guys,

Greetings from the Bahamas, I may not contribute or respond a others do but do enjoy being apart of the forum. I need help, can someone suggest what color combination would produce the clor blue that is used by the jewellery company "Tiffaney' urgently needs some suggestions.

Thanks,
Sharlaine

If you do a search on the word "Tiffany" you will find the solution. You just have to spell "Tiffany" correctly. icon_smile.gif

Taryn4256 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Taryn4256 Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 6:47pm
post #3 of 4

Use a combination of Wilton Sky Blue and Wilton Teal to get the Tiffany color. Hope this helps. thumbs_up.gif

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 6:54pm
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweettooth59

Hi guys,

Thanks,
Sharlaine

Americolor Teal mixed with Sky Blue will get you a beautiful Tiffany blue. Start with Sky blue and add Teal in very small amounts until you have achieved Tiffany. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%