Any Cool Ideas

Decorating By madgeowens Updated 11 Nov 2009 , 2:38pm by diane706

madgeowens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madgeowens Posted 10 Nov 2009 , 11:05pm
post #1 of 13

ok she wants maybe peace signs and stuff hahaha...pink,blue purple orange green......square sitting angled.....any and all ideas needed thanks

12 replies
mjballinger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjballinger Posted 10 Nov 2009 , 11:18pm
post #2 of 13

Madge,
did you see the CakeBoss with the tie-dyed cake with peace signs on it? It was very cool. How old is the person the cake is for?
~Jen

PS - where in PA are you?

madgeowens Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 2:25am
post #3 of 13

Shoot they forgot to tell me, she is either 12 or 13 haha. I am near Willliamsport Home of Little League World Series...I should go look at Buddys cakes I forget what it looked like. I was at his bakery on Sunday. I was shocked to find my cake better hahha

madgeowens Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 2:35am
post #4 of 13

come on peeps dont let me down.....

patiese1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patiese1 Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 2:44am
post #5 of 13

I agree Cake Boss cake was great. Peace signs,tye dye, and glitter letters. There are other signs for peace throught the world you could do something with that. So where are all the Pa people from. Im from Northumberland and couple big stones throw away from williamsport!

KrissieCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrissieCakes Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 2:55am
post #6 of 13

Check out Pink Cake Box's website - tons of stuff like that, under celebration cakes!

madgeowens Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 3:01am
post #7 of 13

do you have that webite, I can't find her

KrissieCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrissieCakes Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 3:04am
post #8 of 13

Sure... www.pinkcakebox.com She has tons of very colorful, cute cakes.

diane706 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane706 Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 3:12am
post #9 of 13

This may work for you. (I just delivered it today) Just add a peace sign on top instead of the number 19. Of course you'll have to make the peace sign out of gum paste and let it dry for a couple of days.

diane706 Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 4:41am
post #10 of 13

Sorry, as I was posting the link to the pic I was referring to, CC went down. Somehow the post went through though icon_confused.gif
Anyway, here it is.
http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1513046

madgeowens Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 5:04am
post #11 of 13

those little curly things I can use...thanks...

Krissiecakes, that website is awesome........I don't think I am good enough to do any of them lol

keep those ideas coming.....they did not give me much notice...its for Friday...I quick made four batches of mmf.....

AmandaGudi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmandaGudi Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 1:07pm
post #12 of 13

Diane706 what did you use to make the top of your cake all curvy like that in the picture you posted?

Yes, Pink Cake Box is an amazing site. madgeowens, try typing tye-dye or peace signs into the photo gallery search and see what it comes up with. I've seen a few cool tye dye cakes popping up on CC

diane706 Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 2:38pm
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaGudi

Diane706 what did you use to make the top of your cake all curvy like that in the picture you posted?

I carved it. I wanted to create a new design and since the mother of the recipient gave me creative liberty, I started carving away!! thumbs_up.gif I love to try new ideas!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%