Please Help With Sugar Beer Bottle!!

Sugar Work By faith10202 Updated 11 Nov 2009 , 12:12am by Rachie204

faith10202 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
faith10202 Posted 10 Nov 2009 , 10:31pm
post #1 of 3

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT OR WHAT I NEED TO GET AT THE STORE TO MAKE THESE??? I KNOW THERE IS A SUGAR THAT CAN BE USED THAT COMES OUT MORE CLEAR INSTEAD OF YELLOW IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE EMAIL ME
THANK YOU

2 replies
Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 10 Nov 2009 , 10:54pm
post #2 of 3

Welcome to CC,
The sugar you are talking about is called Isomalt, and you can get it online, you have to use a latex mold builder, many people get it from micheals, with a 40% off coupon, if I find the thread I will post it for you, lots of information in there, and I posted here instead of sending you an email, so others that are interested can see this thread ,
Here is the thread, also if you are a visual learner like myself go to youtube and type in sugar beer bottles, her username is kayla515, and she shows you, how to make the molds, and the sugar bottles, if I got her name wrong, just type in sugar beer bottles.

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-624303.html

Rachie204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rachie204 Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 12:12am
post #3 of 3

if you go on youtube and search sugar bottles you will find lots of really helpful videos that make it very easy to understand....especially if you are a visual learner like myself...Good Luck

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%