Need Advice On Tiered Adjustable Stands...

Decorating By eatdessert1st Updated 8 Nov 2009 , 12:34pm by wespam

eatdessert1st Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eatdessert1st Posted 8 Nov 2009 , 10:16am
post #1 of 2

It looks like I'll need to purchase a square adjustable stand/support system for this cake. I'm a bit overwhelmed at all the different systems so would love to get ya'lls input. What do you use for a slightly separated tiered cake? Here's the pic my bride sent me. I'd really appreciate some advice/tips as I haven't done this design before and I'm a little nervous.

Melanie Mc.

1 reply
wespam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wespam Posted 8 Nov 2009 , 12:34pm
post #2 of 2

Hi another Alabamian here, you can use the SP plate system. It comes with 7 or 9 inch pillars. There is lots of information here on CC about how to use it. Pam from Bama

Quote by @%username% on %date%