Betty Crocker Mixes

Decorating By Skirt Updated 6 Nov 2009 , 12:46pm by indydebi

Skirt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Skirt Posted 6 Nov 2009 , 5:51am
post #1 of 5

One of the local supermarkets had a sale this week, buy 2 get 3 free. With the regular price of one being 2.69, I figured OK, let's get some. Welllllll, I went into Walmart tonight and they have them regular priced at 78 cents!
For all you WASC fans out there, I don't know if there is a better price out there!
Have a great weekend! icon_smile.gif

4 replies
crumbcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crumbcake Posted 6 Nov 2009 , 6:04am
post #2 of 5

Thanks for the tip!

Jeep_girl816 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jeep_girl816 Posted 6 Nov 2009 , 6:06am
post #3 of 5

Yeah Walmart always seems to have the best prices on mixes. There's also a bulk foods store called Winco that's in WA, ID, NV, CA and OR that also has great prices on mixes, sugar, flour, etc and it's employee owned so you don't have to support the evil empire(Wal-mart)

alene Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alene Posted 6 Nov 2009 , 6:32am
post #4 of 5

Yes, I was in Wallie-World this afternoon and couldn't believe my eyes. DH for 78 cents!! Picked up a buggy load! Felt like a kid in a candy shop! May go back and get more before the week is up.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 6 Nov 2009 , 12:46pm
post #5 of 5

Holy crap, your regular price is $2.69???? icon_eek.gif My walmart's daily price is $1.16 and they are on sale this week for $0.78. If you come and shop at my walmart on a daily basis, you could get a 2-for-1 everyday, compared to your regular price.

Wow. icon_eek.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%